If you had to do 3 exercises for the rest of your life

If you could only do 3 exercises to get ripped, what would those be?

I'll go straight to the point:

1) Pull-ups
2) Benching
3) Dead-lifts

Wow, that's arbitrary as heck, I don't believe you

You don't come to my blog for in-depth, long, dense, and scientific reasoning, so let me explain it to you like this:

Think about our neanderthals ancestors. They didn't have fancy equipment to keep them fit yet they were mostly shredded body wise. Diet aside, think about their activities -

Pulling themselves up (Pull-ups)
Pushing things away (Benching)
Lifting things and carrying them around (Dead-lifts)

As usual, if you would like scientific data to back these claims up, please Google this information. I try to position my blog as one for fast answers/information without information overload.

Talk to you guys next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMG, body fat percentage?!

What's the best fitness program for you?